Assist Stewarding Supervisor and Restaurant Outlets in the cleaning and organizing of the Food and Beverage Outlets.
We have an AM and PM position available.
- Promptly and carefully sort soiled ware so that it can be put through the dish or pot machine properly. Quickly wash all ware and replace in storage areas as designated.
- Physical strength and stamina are essential to this position due to the high activity level.
- Keep dish machine properly cleaned and filled with water per hotel standards.
- Operate burnishing machine to ensure proper finish on silverware.
- De-tarnish and polish silver for proper appearance.
- Clean kettles, tilt skillets, pots and pans promptly and completely so cooks can carry out their work.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
The Highland Dallas is upscale yet thoroughly unstuffy ambiance and service. Sophisticated luxury merged with a casual, live-in-the-moment spirit; all created to delight passionate travelers seeking a unique adventure with every stay. Think of us as "high end without a trace of highbrow." We are seeking associates who are passionate about exceeding guest expectations, playing as a team, and the art of hospitality. We offer our associates competitive benefits including hotel discounts for Hilton and HEI Hotels, on site complimentary parking, one complimentary meal per shift, discounted public transportation options, discounted dining at Knife Restaurant, and medical/dental/vision/401K.We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.