Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. .
Perfectly situated on famous Peachtree Street in downtown Atlanta, The Candler Hotel, a member of Curio Collection by Hilton, opens today within the historic Candler Building. The boutique-style hotel is a 17-story high-rise originally built in 1906 by Coca-Cola magnate Asa Griggs Candler as Atlanta's first steel skyscraper and is recognized on the National Register of Historic Places.
After completing an expansive transformation led by award-winning interior designer Nicole Hollis, the building has been re-imagined as a luxurious, one-of-a-kind hospitality destination. Many of the building's original Beaux-Arts architectural details have been preserved including their marbleized lobby and Tiffany windows. The hotel features 265 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites, a library, a gym outfitted by Peloton, and 6,000-sq. ft. of event space. Additionally, the hotel's historic bank has been transformed into its signature restaurant and bar By George by local celebrity chef Hugh Acheson, a two-time James Beard Foundation Award winner and former contestant on Bravo's Top Chef Masters.
Are you a person that loves poeple and thrive when others are generally asleep? The Candler Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton- Atlanta's Favorite Hotel - is currently accepting applications for a customer- service minded individual for the Night Auditor position! At the Candler Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, we offer competitive benefits such as 401k w/company match, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance, and of course, hotel discounts with the largest hotel company in the world!
The Night Auditor is responsible for reconciling all hotel cashier transactions; reviewing, organizing and compiling management reports on a timely basis and ensuring the accuracy of guest billings and city ledger transactions. He/she is also responsible for effectively communicating concerns and/or related issues to all levels of management and performing guest service agent duties as required, including check-in, check-out, switchboard operation and reservations.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must be willing to cross train in other accounting or hotel-related areas.
- Must be able to prioritize job functions in order to meet deadlines.
- Perform guest services functions as required (i.e. check guests in/out, take reservations, we-up calls, etc.).
- Audit and reconcile financial and statistical reports.
- Prepare and distribute necessary daily reports as required (i.e., Daily Operating Report, Discount Programs, Tax Reports, etc.) according to hotel standards.
- Prepare and distribute month-end reports.
- Audit and reconcile all Front Desk and Food & Beverage Cashier's work.
- Audit, reconcile, consolidate, and transmit all credit cards on a timely basis.
- Prioritize job functions in order to meet deadlines.
- Ensure accuracy of all numbers reported including statistics.
- Input and update financial information into corporate communications network.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly and annual data processing system functions as required.
- Keep management abreast of any unusual operational or financial events and/or deviations of policies or procedures.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Respond to governmental inquiries upon receipt.
- Handle guest requests