Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.
As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
To assist guests with any needs that might arise at the ice rink green space. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain a safe environment on the green space.
- Keep track of numbers of guests entering the area
- Check out games and disinfect after use ensure liability forms are signed for slacklines.
- Set up for programing such as movie night, silent disco, yoga, music and various programing OTHER FUNCTIONS:
- Initiate medical response.
- Maintain cleanliness of surrounding area.
- Perform routine maintenance, (changes light bulbs, etc...).
- Report all needed repairs and needs to rink supervisor.
- Is groomed to the standards set forth in the Vail Resorts Company Handbook.
- Other duties as assigned.
When not on location, the Rink Manager will be reachable by cell phone or interconnect. When Manager is not on duty, the Ice Rink Team Lead or one of the full time employees will assume direct supervision duties. The Resort Operations Manager will be available by radio or cell phone in case of emergencies or any unusual situations CUSTOMER SERVICE/GUEST RELATIONS: Describe the level of job contact with both internal and external customers and guests. Briefly state the reason for the contacts, the level of contacts made, and their frequency. If appropriate/feasible, state method/level to which the quality of customer service will be evaluated.
External Customer / Guest Service Evaluation
Guest Service is one of the main purposes of the job. JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Education Minimal level of formal education needed to perform essential functions of the job.
Must skeak English. Knowledge Information necessary for job holder to perform essential job functions (work procedures, practices, rules, policies, principles, or processes).
Ability to communicate with a variety of guests and to be able to respond to their many needs. Must speak English. Training Specific training necessary for job holder to perform essential job functions.
Lift new hire training and specific equipment training Licensure/Accreditation Minimal certification necessary for job holder to perform essential job functions.
N/A Experience Minimal previous exposure to essential elements of job; minimal amount of previous experience considered necessary to acquire the knowledge, skill, and ability to perform essential job functions.
- One year in a service industry job.
The budgeted range starts at 12.75 - 14.77. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus...
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
We're looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 306949