The F&B Server will demonstrate an exceptional customer service skills, an immaculate presentation, a friendly attitude to work in a vert demanding and exciting environment. While the ideal candidate will have as solid experience, working for Four Seasons will require an eagerness for learning and development.
- Adaptability to work multiple outlets (OutLAW Bar, Lobby Bar) and multiple shifts.
- Understanding of service through various outlets.
- Ability to think independently and adjust to new/fast evolving standards.
- Ability to generate revenue through solid understanding of products including but not limited to food, wine, spirits, beer, mixology as well as food & beverage pairings.
- Thorough knowledge of drink & food menus offering throughout the outlets.
- Ability to upsell menu items to guests by offering options and catering suggestions to guests preferences.
- Ability to positively affect those within their company.
-Previous experience in Food and Beverage in a luxurious environment preferred.
- Strong customer service skills and emotional intelligence
- Ability to truly connect with guests & staff
- Team player
- Ability to work AM & PM shifts Monday - Sunday according to business
Four Seasons offers an award-winning work environment and an excellent benefits package which includes:
-Generous medical, dental & vision insurance plans
-Competitive salary & wages
-401 (k) Retirement plan
-Complimentary stays at other Four Seasons properties
-Excellent training and development opportunities
-Free meals on duty
-Free uniforms and free uniform care
-Paid holidays and PTO
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
You will have valid work authorization for the U.S.
Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.
Four Seasons Resort & Club Dallas is an equal opportunity employer.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website -