Housekeeping Guest Room Attendant | Hotel - Full Time
Job LocationsUS-FL-Amelia Island
Posted Date1 month ago(5/4/2021 2:10 AM)
Requisition ID 20
# of Openings 20
Category (Portal Searching) Housekeeping
Amelia Island Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands while enjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Resort may be your perfect match.
$250.00 Sign On Bonus
This position is responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in each guest room hotel/villa. Housekeeping Room Attendants refresh rooms for guests who are continuing their stay, as well as, thoroughly clean rooms of guests who have checked out in preparation for the next guest checking in.
Will complete 15 and 25 rooms a day. Will move between eight floors utilizing stairs and elevators. Must be able to work in all weather conditions as Omni's guest rooms and walkways are open and exposed to the elements.
- Thoroughly clean guest rooms including: making beds, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, and dusting.
- Restock and replace used items within guest rooms.
- Communicate clean status of each room upon completion using Radios.
- Stock supply cart and ensure that it is neat and well organized at all times
- Respond to all hotel guests efficiently and in an appropriately friendly manner
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to .
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to stand for 8+ hours at a time
- Ability and willingness bend, stretch, reach, and push up to 20 lbs.
- Ability and willingness to work a 8am to 5pm schedule which includes working on weekends and holidays
- Previous experience in housekeeping is strongly preferred