"Create an honestly healthier society and more sustainable planet"
Sprinly is an organic plant-based meal delivery e-commerce brand on a mission to help people eat more vegetables and live healthier lives. Customers order their fresh, ready-to-eat meals online, which are delivered weekly. Sprinly's focus is on honest health - their meals are all made from scratch using the highest quality, nutrient-dense ingredients that are organic and 100% vegan. Inspired by flavor and perfected with nutrition, our team is constantly innovating to change the way people think about plant-based foods.
If you are seeking career growth in a fast-paced environment in a rapidly expanding industry, and you have a desire to make a positive impact in the world, Sprinly is the place for you!
For extra consideration, we will review all app submissions first at: sprinly.com/pages/digital-marketing
Some Recent Recognition:
Sprinly is ranked as the #2 Fastest-Growing Food Brand in the U.S., including the #1 Organic Plant-Based Brand and #113 Overall on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in the country!
In addition, Sprinly earned Inc.'s 2020 Best in Business Award for the Biggest Positive Impact on Society alongside other companies like Allbirds, Squarespace, and Instacart.
Finally, Sprinly was named One of the Top 5 Best Places to Work in Cleveland in 2020, alongside other great organizations like the Cleveland Clinic.
As a market of the executive team and the highest marketing leader at Sprinly, you'll lead both acquisition and retention strategies to drive fast, sustainable growth.
What You'll Do:
You'll drive the high-level growth strategy and also execute, diving into the details. Some of your responsibilities include:
- Lead all paid marketing channels, including paid social and search
- Analyze data daily and comprehensively to drive decisions
- Oversee CRO and other site/funnel optimizations
- Guide email marketing strategy (automations, nurture campaigns, segmentation, retention campaigns, analytics/reporting, email calendar…etc.)
- Develop new strategies for growth and create plans to test these new strategies
- Ideate, create, and optimize strategies/campaigns with consistent A/B testing
- Develop and continue refining the Martech stack
- Operate as a strong project manager and collaborate with agencies/freelancers
- Proactively read articles/books, listen to podcasts, and research new strategies. You'll be responsible for staying on top of the latest strategies, technologies, and trends!
- Constantly be thinking about improving the customer experience to make Sprinly the best it can be for our clients
- Work directly with and report to the CEO
- Recruit and develop a world-class team
We will build the team around you and your skillset/vision:
- Currently, we have one in-house junior marketer and work with a number of agencies and freelancers, whom you will lead. Moving forward, we'll collaborate to determine which additional hires we'll bring on to continue driving the growth of Sprinly.
The Perks & Benefits We'll Offer You:
- Create a positive impact on the health of our society and sustainability of our planet
- Have the growth team built around you and your skillset/needs
- Work with the CEO who will be focused on your development and continued upward mobility
- Directly impact the trajectory and direction of the company
- Strong compensation package, including upside participation
- Continuous learning stipend
- Workout stipend
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote role with necessary equipment provided
What You'll Bring:
- Incredibly high standards with a focus on daily continuous improvement
- 7+ years in Digital Marketing
- Experience in scaling DTC E-Commerce brands
- Ability to both drive strategy as well as dive into the details to execute
- Strong leadership experience
- Extensive experience driving growth utilizing a data-driven approach
- High level of productivity working in a remote environment, including the ability to manage/coach a team
Have questions? Email us at