The Renaissance Bloomington Hotel believes top tier Team Members deserve some recognition! By securing a position with us you will be awarded with up to $1,000 in incentives paid throughout your first year! Incentives will be awarded on your 30th day employment PLUS your 6-month anniversary AND again on your 1-year anniversary!
The Marriott Renaissance Hotel located in Bloomington, Minnesota is seeking a guest service focused Night Auditor to join their team of fun-spirited team members! Our newly renovated 250+ room hotel with nearly 5,000 square feet of meeting space, is conveniently located for both business and leisure travelers.
Job Overview: Balance room, restaurant and bar daily work. Post and balance charges and settlements in a timely and efficient manner. Maintain files and reset the systems for next day operations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Prepare daily Restaurant Revenue Report data by auditing Micros tapes/journals to breakdown revenue, covers, waiters' fees, tips paid out and settlements by type and cashier.
• Run audit reports/journals from the mainframe, the Micros computer, and the system for automated credit cards.
• Make corrections and adjustments and handle all computer problems that might occur throughout their shift.
• Input onto the PC revenue/expenses/allowance to generate the daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary and the Daily Restaurant Summary.
• Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain files and reset the system for next day operations
• Ensure all reports and back-up vouchers are complete and files properly.
• Ensure all necessary copies of documents/back-up and reports of daily work are distributed to the proper person (i.e. A/R, A/P, and Payroll).
• Review and correct discrepancies in the Front Desk System.
• Coordinate with the front desk and restaurants/bars closing to facilitate a smooth operation of file maintenance and reset of system totals for next day operations.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.