HIRING BONUS UP TO $700!!*
SERVERS START AT $10.08+ TIPS!
This position performs serving activities within the restaurant with primary responsibility for ensuring exceptional service by creating memorable guest experiences with pride, passion, and heart. Primary responsibilities include greeting guests in a timely and professional manner; making suggestions regarding food and beverages; taking and delivering orders; checking regularly for guests needs; answering any questions or concerns; monitoring guest alcohol consumption; setting and breaking down dining room; maintaining accurate guest cover counts; and collecting payment for all food and beverages served.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provides positive guest recognition and relations through personal performance and attention to guest history, including familiarizing himself/herself with regular patrons and VIP guests.
* Greets guests in a timely and professional manner, takes guests orders, and serves food and beverages according to standards and established service sequence.
* Responds to guest questions and provides suggestions regarding food and beverages with an aggressive approach to up selling.
* Monitors and observes guests dining experience in order to respond to additional needs or requests
* Enters orders into Point of Sale System, maintains accurate guests cover counts, totals receipts correctly, verifies sales, and collects payment for all food and beverages served.
* Thoroughly knowledgeable on the menu, various daily specials and beverages.
* Ensures the cleanliness and organization of designated work areas. Stocks/replenishes an adequate supply of product and equipment based on expected business volumes and completes set up and break down duties to departmental standard.
* Ensures compliance with local, state, and national regulations pertaining to food quality, cleanliness and sanitation standards, alcohol service, personnel, and safety.
* Requests proper identification from guests purchasing alcoholic beverages when legal age is questionable (under the age of 30). Consults with management on questionable identification.
* Monitors guest alcohol consumption and does not serve alcohol to intoxicated guests.
* Assists with new employee training by positively reinforcing successful performance and providing respectful and encouraging instruction.
* Complies with the organizations sustainability standards (when applicable).
* Complies with the organizations policies and job standards.
* Completes all other duties as assigned.
* restrictions apply, please see your hiring manager for details.
* At least 1 year related experience in a high-volume, high energy, food and beverage environment.
* Availability to work nights and weekends as needed.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, walk, squat, and reach. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
* Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Ability to prioritize tasks and move through them quickly.
* Strong organizational skills and diligent attention to details.
* Alcohol service certification.
* Ability to make decisions and work independently, as well as with a team.
Must be legally able to work in the United States.
MH is an E-Verify Employer.
A selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.