* Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
* Experience Desired: Experience in supervisory role and food service
* Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
* Certification or Licensing Preferred: Food Safety
* Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
* Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work, for our Team Members, customers, and products.
* Exceed customer and Team Member needs and expectations by providing safe, efficient, accurate and pleasant food service, and guidance and coaching to Team Members, and exemplary service to vendors and stakeholders.
* Cultivate a fast, friendly culture by sharing warmth and passion for service with a smile with all Team Members and customers.
* Assist management in setting and reaching aggressive sales and profit goals by encouraging sampling and suggesting as much as possible, while also managing shrink.
* Monitor quality control in kitchen area and when ordering food and supplies.
* Maintain maximum flexibility in scheduling by confirming that all Team Members are cross-trained on all positions.
* Focus on flexibility, being ready to lead the team in the Kitchen at one moment, and then step in as a GoGetter at the next.
* Make sure your restrooms are always exceptionally clean and well-stocked.
* Proactively monitor competitor fuel pricing and work with appropriate business partners to remain competitive.
* Rapidly correct any equipment issues.
* Ensure all Team Members have access to the right training and resources.
* Provide training and leadership to hourly Team Members in the store, and when assigned, to peer Leads as well.
* Supervise product merchandising and integrity by ensuring that all equipment consistently passes safety audits and that the appropriate Team Members on the schedule are certified in food safety.
* Set and promote sales and performance goals for your team and provide them with the tools to reach those goals.
* Identify strengths and opportunities on your team and think strategically when making moves and scheduling.
* Nurture an environment of inclusion and diversity, keeping in mind that each Team Member has a voice.