Don't just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollywood Casino Aurora, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
Your daily responsibilities include
* Deliver internal and external guest service in accordance with company service standards
* Performs all duties in a polite, professional, and responsible manner, including but not limited to immediately alerting management of guests who are intoxicated, unruly or disruptive, as well as strictly enforcing the minimum age policy
* Promoting casino events and programs
* Resolving service problems according to procedures
* Providing fast, friendly, professional beverage service to casino guests and beverage servers in accordance with company standards
* Preparing and pouring drink orders with proper portions and ingredients according to recipe, communicating with servers, and presenting drinks to guests or servers as required
* Slicing and pitting fruit as required
* Operating and maintaining all equipment and utensils as required in accordance with established guidelines and safety procedures
* Operating a cash register/POS System, ringing proper amount into the register, and giving the guest or server the correct change; accounting for all cash, charge, and complimentary sales according to established procedures; maintaining integrity of all financial controls and responsibilities.
* Handles to-go orders
* Maintaining a clean and stocked workstation in accordance with established health and safety guidelines
* Performs all job functions in conjunction with the guidelines described in the department standard operating procedures manual
* Other duties as assigned
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
* Must be 21 years of age.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Ability to read, write, comprehend, and speak English.
* Ability to understand and perform duties in accordance with:
* Hollywood Casino Aurora Core Values - Departmental, property, and company policies and standards
* illinois Gaming Board requirements
* internal Controls
* Ability to perform basic mathematical operations, including calculating discounts, interest, and commissions and apply to practical situations.
* Ability to maintain HCA identified responsible alcohol service certification.
* Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
* Physical mobility with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry, and lift up to 30 lbs.
Something to leave you with
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there's a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you'll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer