Seattle's unique and only water-front hotel, the iconic Edgewater Hotel is seeking a new team-focused, hands-on General Manager.
Our 4-Diamond boutique luxury hotel features the award-winning restaurant Six Seven, banquets, retail, and in-room Spa services. No doubt, your days are packed with diverse operations. As we gear up for a busy 2021, our team members are looking for a General Manager who brings experience, vision and can-do enthusiasm to the team.
To be successful as our new General Manager YOU:
* are currently a General Manager at a similar size and style hotel/resort: $35M in annual revenue generated from multiple revenue streams.
* have successfully managed in a Union environment.
* bring experience in a complex Food and Beverage operation as 40% of the hotel's annual revenue is derived from F&B.
* demonstrate positive energy for rebuilding and guiding a team through the post-covid reopening, including personalized service, program activation, rehiring and training.
* are an enthusiastic, hands-on leader whose vision people are excited to follow. You get your team motivated even when you ask them to do what they have not done before.
* closely manage the financial success of the hotel as if it were your own and build strong communications with ownership and the corporate office.
The Edgewater Hotel is part of Noble House Hotels & Resorts: a curated collection of 20 unique hotels around the USA, distinctly unique in location and soul. Our best performers are independent thinkers, get creative and make decisions without too many corporate SOPs. They tend to be goal-oriented, financially sound, with a fair amount of grit. They are guided by high integrity and a positive, flexible mindset. Our properties are not one-size-fits-all. And neither are our people.
Thank you for your interest. We can't wait to hear from you!