Bartender, Pacos Tacos & Tequila
Pacos Tacos & Tequila is looking to add an experienced Bartender to our team immediately. We are located in the heart of South Park providing our guests with the best margaritas and tacos the city has to offer. We are looking for a Bartender that is looking to work in a high volume kitchen that takes pride in their craft. We can guarantee that you will always be busy and have the ability to make great money doing what you love!
Why Join Our Team?
We appreciate great talent and reward our team members accordingly. As a Bartender at Pacos Tacos & Tequila, you will:
* Have substantial earnings potential
* Be offered fun incentives
* A 50% restaurant discount at all our FS Food Group concepts
* Real path to management most shift managers are promoted from within
* Flexible scheduling
Daily Responsibilities Include:
* Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and patrons
* Provide guests with great service and maintain bar to FS Food Group standards
* Execute all to-go orders through third party outlets and guests calling into the restaurant.
* Maintain cleanliness of bar area
* Ensure policies and processes are in place to check identification to confirm legal drinking age
* Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
* Comply with all ABC regulations
We Are Looking for Someone Who:
* Can provide spectacular hospitality for our guests
* Has excellent communication skills
* Can stand for long periods of time
* Can lift at least 25 pounds
* Enjoys working with a stimulating team-based environment
* Dependable and has a positive attitude
* Maintains a calm and cool presence during the shift with a genuine smile
* Has 2+ years of bar experience
* Must be able to work evenings and weekends
* Tequila knowledge is strongly preferred
FS Food Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Disclaimer: The above job description is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the position, nor should it be construed as a contract. As with all positions at FS Food Group, employment is at will or voluntary on both the part of the employee or employer. This means employment can be terminated by either party with or without notice and/or with or without cause.