Busser, Paco's Tacos & Tequila
(Pay Rate $9.00 - $13.00/per hour + tip share)
Pacos Tacos & Tequila is currently searching for a Busser to join our busy South Park restaurant. If you are looking to advance into becoming a Server, this position will teach the fundamentals of delivering exemplary service to our guests. As a Busser you will help support our Service team to deliver a memorable dining experience.
Why Join Our Team?
We appreciate great talent and reward our team members accordingly. As a Busser at Pacos Tacos & Tequila, you will:
* Have substantial earnings potential
* Be offered fun incentives
* A 50% restaurant discount at all our FS Food Group concepts
* Real path to management most shift managers are promoted from within
* Flexible scheduling
Daily Responsibilities Include:
* Provide great guest service by assisting all servers in meeting the needs of our guests
* Assist servers, host and managers in keeping the dining room and all guest areas spotless
* Make sure tables are cleaned and reset within 2 minutes of guest departure and that tables are clean and dry from the floor to the table top
* Supports servers through pre-bussing tables to keep them clean and ensure our guests are having an excellent dining experience
* Communicate with server and hostess to assure efficient seating, table utilization and guest service
* Look for any work that may need to be done in support of the servers. Complete all side work and any extra duties assigned by manager
We Are Looking for Someone Who:
* Is guest-service oriented, outgoing, upbeat, positive, and a great team player
* Has high standards
* Has the ability to multitask
FS Food Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Disclaimer: The above job description is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the position, nor should it be construed as a contract. As with all positions at FS Food Group, employment is at will or voluntary on both the part of the employee or employer. This means employment can be terminated by either party with or without notice and/or with or without cause.