Bartender, Mama Ricottas
Mama Ricottas is currently looking to add an experienced bartender to our team. Our bartenders provide our guests with exemplary cocktails in the restaurant while maintaining guests at the bar. We have been ranked one of Charlottes best restaurants since providing exemplary service to our guests . We are looking for dynamic bartenders that want to join a high-volume scratch kitchen to keep our reputation as one of Charlottes best restaurants for years to come. If you are looking to make GREAT money and work for one of the best food groups in Charlotte. We want to meet you!
Why Join Our Team?
We appreciate great talent and reward our team members accordingly. As a Bartender at Mama Ricottas, you will:
* Have substantial earnings potential
* Be offered fun incentives
* Enjoy a 50% restaurant discount at all our FS Food Group concepts
* Have an opportunity for a real path to management most shift managers are promoted from within
* Have flexible scheduling
Daily Responsibilities Include:
* Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and patrons
* Provide guests with great service and maintain bar to FS Food Group standards
* Execute all to-go orders through third party outlets and guests calling into the restaurant.
* Maintain cleanliness of bar area
* Ensure policies and processes are in place to check identification to confirm legal drinking age
* Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
* Comply with all ABC regulations
* Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant
* Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
We Are Looking for Someone Who:
* Can provide spectacular hospitality for our guests
* Has excellent communication skills
* Can stand for long periods of time
* Can lift at least 25 pounds
* Enjoys working with a stimulating team-based environment
* Dependable and has a positive attitude
* Can maintain a calm and cool presence during the shift with a genuine smile
* Has 4+ years of bar experience
* Can work evenings and weekends
FS Food Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Disclaimer: The above job description is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the position, nor should it be construed as a contract. As with all positions at FS Food Group, employment is at will or voluntary on both the part of the employee or employer. This means employment can be terminated by either party with or without notice and/or with or without cause.