Host, Paco's Tacos & Tequila
(Pay Rates: $9.00 - $13.00 + tip share - dependent upon experience)
Pacos Tacos & Tequila is currently looking to add a host to our restaurant. Our restaurant has consistently been rated one of Charlotte's best Mexican restaurants. The host will strive to deliver warm and welcoming visits to every guest that walks through the door. As a Host/Hostess, you will act as the guests first and last impression of our team. You will set the tone for their experience and manage reservations/seating guests.
Why Join Our Team?
We appreciate great talent and reward our team members accordingly. As a Host(ess) at Pacos Tacos & Tequila, you will:
* Have great earnings potential
* Be offered fun incentives
* A 50% restaurant discount at all our FS Food Group concepts
* Real path to management most shift managers are promoted from within
* Flexible scheduling
Daily Responsibilities Include:
* Happily welcome and greet guests upon arrival
* Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know youre there to personally take care of them
* Make reservations with our guests and manager waitlist technology
* Know regulars by name - know their preferences and needs
* Seat guests based on guest preferences while balancing guest flow
* Present guests with a menu when they are seated, and ensure the table looks great and is up to standards
* Thank guests as they leave and invite them to return
We Are Looking for Someone Who:
* Has guest service experience, excellent communication skills
* Has a warm and welcoming personality
* Ability to stay calm in high pressure situations
* Able to stand for long periods of time
* Can lift up to 25 pounds, as needed
* Is a team player and a problem solver
* Thrives in a constantly changing environment
FS Food Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Disclaimer: The above job description is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the position, nor should it be construed as a contract. As with all positions at FS Food Group, employment is at will or voluntary on both the part of the employee or employer. This means employment can be terminated by either party with or without notice and/or with or without cause.