Assistant Operations Manager
- Knowledge and experience in beverage inventory.
- Passion for creating new specialty cocktails and training staff.
- Create detailed and accurate beverage pull sheets for each event.
- Execute and audit beverage inventory, cost control systems and processes.
- Maintain FileMaker data and pricing for specialty cocktails, liquor, beer, wine, soda, and mixers.
- Manage relationships and contracts with disposable vendors and beverage vendors.
- Assist in managing staff and schedules appropriate to operational needs.
- Oversees shipping timelines and logistics for each event to ensure that client expectations are met.
- Responsible for execution of all Virtual Event projects including tasks of ordering supplies, staffing, keeping budget trackers up to date, creating FedEx/UPS Labels and tracking packages.
- Create and maintain par levels for disposables, coffee service, beverage, shipping and cleaning supplies.
- Ensure facilities are within Covid-19 Safe CDC guidelines and health department guidelines.
- Collaborate with Operations Director on Standard Operation Procedures.
- Ensure Florida facilities are in good standing and client ready including tasing room, loading dock, 3rd floor office area, storage, restrooms, employee areas.
- Participate in necessary meetings throughout the company to ensure proper information is being relayed regarding events or projects.
- Execute and coordinate all drop off catering.
- Order the correct amount of ice and communicate ice transportation logistics for every event.
- Create an efficient weekly schedule for warehouse/shipping associates that are within budget parameters.
- Manage all repairs and renovations at our Florida facility.
- Receive all non-food deliveries and place items in their proper areas.
- Organize and manage shipping and beverage rooms.
- Ensure all operational supplies are sent to events and returned back.
- Oversee pack out of all events.
- Inventory, clean, and organize all tasting rentals.
- Assist Operations Director and Operations Manager with Administrative work such as filing documents on company server and keeping expenses up to date.
- Able to perform necessary additional duties as needed by CEP.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum of 2 years of experience in Hospitality
Education: Bachelor's degree
- Strong Oral and written communication skills
- Travel outside of NYC
- Able to Multi-task
- Will sometimes work long hours and holidays
- Strong Planning and Organizational ability
- Able to lift to 40lbs
- Computer Skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, Zoom, Filemaker