What you will be doing:
* Assisting in the management of team members including, being an integral part of the hiring, training, coaching and counseling processes, to ensure that performance standards are met.
* Assisting in the planning and directing of special event activities, as well as coordinating with other managers and directors as required.
* Responding to and resolving any guest or visitor complaints, vehicle claims and service discrepancies.
* Maintaining constant communication with property management, site manager, customers, and guests.
* Keeping Site Manager abreast of any management concerns in a timely and efficient manner and resolving issues as quickly as possible in their absence.
* Directing valet operations ensuring a smoothly running operation.
* Assisting with employee schedules, timecard approval and payroll.
What we are looking for:
* Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
* Must possess supervisory experience.
* Must be willing to work a flexible schedule.
* Must have and maintain a valid driver's license.
* Must be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle.
* Demonstrate exceptional oral and written communication skills.
* Knowledge of and working skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Ability to work in a high-energy environment, handle multiple tasks, and work within time constraints.
What you will receive in return:
* The Company provides a full range of benefits, such as paid vacation, sick and holidays, as well as health insurance plans, life insurance options, including a 401K plan.
* The building of supportive, professional relationships.
* Job training and career development.
Ace Parking is an Affirmative Action Federal Contractor and Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages applicants who are Protected Veterans of The U.S. Armed Forces, Individuals with Disabilities, Women, and Minorities to apply. (EEO/M/F/V/D)