The General Manager is responsible for achieving depot results through leading people and teams within an assigned depot location including meeting the organization standards in people leadership, customer service, safety, quality, operational excellence and financial performance within continuous environment.
Primary Job Accountabilities:
* People Leadership: Responsible for leading and developing team to drive high performance and Restaurant Technologies values. Responsible for developing, managing and coaching depot employees in person and virtually. Accountable for workforce planning, training and on as well as workforce engagement, performance management, recognition, development and coaching. Leads the implementation of systems and processes to maintain a highly engaged workforce. Accountable for actively addressing engagement and individual performance issues.
* Customer Service & Reliability: Responsible for executing high levels of customer service in an efficient manner. Collaborates with Regional Planner, Ops Support Admin and other functional partners to ensure ability to meet customer demand. Ensures that customers are satisfied and any inquiries, incidents and issues are resolved in timely manner.
* Operational Performance: Responsible for achieving depot operations performance through continuous improvement practices and leading Operational Excellence. Specific responsibilities include: managing depot expenses, service and distribution performance through efficient operations. Responsible for leading the overall safety, DOT and quality control management practices within a depot.
Education, Requirements & Competencies:
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in business operations
* 7+ years' experience in operations
* 5+ years of management experience
* Proven track record in managing customer service challenges which result in mutual wins
* Comfortable working in fast paced, growth environment
* Ability to motivate others and build highly engaged and effective teams
* Experienced in leading teams for high performance, including managing performance, coaching, handling conflict and developing employees
* Self- aware- knows strengths and weaknesses and actively pursues ways to improve
* Possesses Managerial courage to say what needs to be said, address poor performance and lead courageously
* Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to influence across the organization
* Strong business acumen and proven track record in achieving financial and operational results
% of Time Traveling: ~ 30%
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Restaurant Technologies is committed to providing a work environment that is free from discrimination and harassment in any form. It is our policy to comply with all applicable laws that provide equal opportunity in employment for all persons, and to prohibit discrimination in employment.
As a critical part of our culture of respect, we strictly prohibit any discrimination or harassment based on gender, age, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, ancestry, pregnancy, national origin, and any other status protected by law.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address. You may also contact us at 1- if you wish to speak with a resource regarding a reasonable accommodation request.
Thank you for your interest in a position with Restaurant Technologies. The next step is to submit your application. This process will take an average of 20 minutes to complete. We look forward to connecting with you! Not ready to apply just yet? Please like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn to stay connected!
WHO WE ARE
Restaurant Technologies is the leading provider of highly innovative and value-enhancing bulk cooking oil management services to the food service industry. Our solution is environmentally sound, highly efficient and creates a safer, more productive work environment for restaurant personnel. With over 20,000 existing accounts we are an established, profitable mid -sized company poised for double-digit growth in the coming year. We are headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota with a growing number of sites strategically located across the U.S. serving over 42 metropolitan markets.
At Restaurant Technologies, we've cultivated an award winning workplace for driven team members who enjoy a fast pace and rapid growth balanced by a flexible and supportive environment. We've earned recognition as a "Best Place to Work," by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal along with The Minnesota Work Life Champions Award while consistently earning a spot on the list of Minnesota's Fastest Growing Companies. In addition, we've earned numerous awards from our customer base who consider Restaurant Technologies a valued strategic partner.
We serve the leaders in the food service industry which include -McDonald's, Burger King, Jack in the Box, Albertsons, White Castle, KFC, Carrabba's, Applebee's, Chili's, and leading independent restaurants.