Reports to:?Manager on Duty
Summary of Position:?
Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests. Each server?s primary objective is to show our guests such a marvelous time, they will want to return again and again. ?
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you?re there to personally take care of them.
* Inform guests of specials and menu changes.
* Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
* Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
* Accurately take food and beverage orders from guests and enter orders in our point-of-sale system.
* Prepare house salads, soups, beverages, and desserts as ordered.?
* Deliver food and beverages from kitchen to guests in a timely matter.
* Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
* Maintain clean service areas.
* Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
* Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment, process credit card charges or make changes when applicable.
* Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations arise.
* Be ready and willing to assist busperson with clearing and resetting tables.
* Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
* Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the manager or supervisor.