Food & Beverage Manager
Are you a passionate foodie who is not afraid of thinking outside the box? Then, we have the job for you! As a Food & Beverage Manager, you will strategically lead the team to take guest satisfaction to the next level.
What is in it for you:
* Generous Health Care Package
* Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
* Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
* Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
* Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
* Work in partnership with the Food & Beverage Leaders and Kitchen Leaders to execute the smooth and flawless operation of the Front and Back of House
* Lead, mentor and train the Food & Beverage Operations team
* Ensure Food & Beverage relevant brand standards are maintained
* Strategize on new products and service offerings
* Create unforgettable experiences for our guests
Your experience and skills include:
* Two years work experience leading food & beverage operations
* Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
* Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
* Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
* Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
* Tuberculosis (TB) Clearance
* Maui County Liquor Card
* TIPS Certification
* Food Safety or ServSafe Certification
Your team and working environment:
* Must be able to lift up to 50-lbs
* Constant walking & standingOccasional kneeling, pushing and pulling
* Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
* Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity
All Candidates must be in possession of identification proving authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA). This Position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas. Resumes submitted that cannot fulfill these requirements will not be considered.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS