The Host position is responsible for greeting and seating guests in a friendly and personalized manner upon arrival into the restaurant. Maintain attentive and courteous communication with guests, answering the phone and all questions in a polite manner. This position handles take out for our guests; ensures all take-out guidelines, specifications and quality and service standards of met. Host presence at the front desk is required at all times to extend an appropriate welcome, farewell and a sincere invitation for our guests' return.
Skills & Competencies
* Must be able to perform under pressure in a high-volume restaurant setting.
* Must be able to handle guest incidents/complaints.
* Must be knowledgeable of Legal Sea Foods menus, policies, and procedures.
* Ability to handle cash and paperwork accurately.
* Must be well versed in Point of Sale and Reservation systems.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Leads by example and demonstrates good judgment.
* Exhibits and uses good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness.