The Bartender position is responsible for enhancing the guest experience by recommending and serving beverages and food according to company's high quality standards. The Bartender is one of the primary contacts that a guest has and must maintain a friendly and attentive demeanor at all times. The Server directly reports to the Front of the House Assistant General Manager or Manager on Duty.
Skills and Competencies
* Must be able to handle guest incidents/complaints.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to handle cash and paperwork accurately.
* Leads by example.
* Demonstrated good judgment.
* Must be knowledgeable of Legal Sea Foods menus, policies, and procedures.
* Must be well versed in Point of Sale system.
* Exhibits and uses good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude and promptness.
* Must be able to perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant setting.