Carbone seeks a Restaurant Managers!
Carbone is hiring a passionate, driven hospitality leader to maintain the highest standards of hospitality for our Michelin Starred restaurant.
* Work under the direction of the General Manager to manage daily operations of upscale dining restaurant
* Schedule and appoint tasks and responsibilities to staff as directed by the GM
* Ensure policies are upheld
* Offer and inspire exemplary guest service
* Other responsibilities to ensure ease of operations
* Minimum 1-3 years in a management role in the Restaurant/Hospitality Industry
* Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management, Business, or related field preferred
* Culinary certificate or comparable experience working in culinary roles preferred
* Previous experience performing new restaurant opening responsibilities such as training and motivating new employees into a high-performing team and implementing new systems, policies, and procedures strongly preferred
* Proven team player willing to roll up your sleeves - a good leader should be willing and able to do whatever he or she asks of their team!
* Must exemplify the highest standards in honesty, integrity, humility and leadership
We offer competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, TransitChek discount, Team Member Referral program, a generous dining program, and progressive paid time off. We offer many opportunities for growth and development for those who show long-term commitment to their role and MFG.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Major Food Group considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Major Food Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Dining Discounts