Major Food Group (the powerhouse restaurant group behind Carbone, THE GRILL, Sadelle's and more) is looking to continue building on their multi-dimensional, immersive concepts that transports their guests to new memorable experiences. We want to transcend traditional hospitality models by taking care of our employees, guests, and our community.
Carbone is looking for Hosts!
We are looking for someone with experience, who wants to work hard and be part of something truly special.
* Greets and seats guests, presents menus to guests, informs them of special catch and soups.
* Treats all guests in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strives to exceed guests' expectations.
* Takes names on a waiting list.
* Runs the floor plan board.
* Observes tables and keeps track of clean, dirty and occupied tables.
* Takes guest information and quotes wait times to guests accurately when tables are not immediately available.
* Cleans, organizes and stocks menus at host area.
* Answers phone and answers questions concerning the menu and restaurant.
* Interacts with guests as they arrive and as they leave the restaurant to ensure positive dining experience.
* Fills to-go orders, if applicable.
* Maintains restrooms throughout shift.
* Sweeps foyer and front entrance area frequently.
* Performs other duties as directed.
Major Food Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce. We are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Compensation: Hourly (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Dining Discounts