Hotel June is seeking a Reservations & Revenue Coordinator for our ideally located 250-room re-imagined Hotel on the Westside with two restaurants, creative event venues, and a spectacular pool deck. Hotel June is the flagship of a new thoughtful, accessible, lifestyle brand from the team that brought you Proper Hotels.
* Coordinate and complete all clerical and data support functions for revenue management
* Convert incoming leisure room reservation sales calls
* Monitor and respond to guest reservation requests via email, phone, and third-party extranets
* Reconcile travel agent commission process in Onyx and CTAC (Marriott Systems)
* Work closely with Travel Outlook to ensure consistency of messaging and delivery between the property and off-site reservations
* Conduct system audits (including but not limited to: availability, rate, inventory, arrivals, failed integrations, parity, system content, OTA content)
* Assist with room control process to maximize room type revenue
* Coordinate any special billing arrangements on future reservations as requested or assigned
* Coordinate and verify guest credit card authorization for third party payment options
* Coordinate and process advance deposits
* Update and monitor guest profiles
* Complete any other guest correspondence as requested or assigned (including but not limited to: billing inquiries, folio inquiries, cancellation inquiries, guest requests)
* Exhibit competent knowledge of hotel facilities, services, and activations
* Actively promote hotel services, amenities and activations
* Complete assignments on time, accurately and to specifications as required or requested
* Other job functions as required by FOM and DORM
* Performs duties independently with guidance and direction provided by FOM and DORM
* Demonstrate a guest-driven service style with a sense of urgency in all reservation sales interactions and correspondence
* Demonstrate an analytical approach to all revenue management related tasks
* Demonstrate problem solving skills balancing guest satisfaction with revenue generation
* Previous Reservations or Hotel Guest Service experience
* Excellent verbal/written communication and guest service skills
* Technical proficiency in Microsoft applications, Synxis, extranets and INFOR HMS a plus
* Ability to prioritize work assignments and analyze data
* Excellent judgement and decision-making skills
* Must be willing to work a flexible schedule consistent with the needs of the property
Proper Hospitality is made up of a diverse group of passionate individuals who share a common love for hotels and the art of hospitality. Our philosophy is simple: There is a right way to do things and anything less just isn't proper. We are seeking out the "best of the best" from inside and outside of the industry to work alongside us as we grow a new kind of lifestyle Hospitality Company inspired by a centuries-old tradition. The work is challenging and fast-paced, but rewarding above all.
Proper Hospitality provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, genetics, or any other federal/state protected category.
Proper Hospitality will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local Fair Chance Hiring Ordinances.