Kizuki Ramen & Izakaya is a team-oriented company. We care about our staff and most of our members have been with us for years!!!
Kizuki's busser will start at range of $17~19/hour (minimum wage with estimated average tips included). Opportunity to become a server if you would like to work towards it and make $20~35/hour.
Free meals with every shift.
* Clear tables after guests, wipe tables or seats with dampened cloths or replace dirty tablecloths.
* Promptly clean table tops, chairs, booths, and the floor under and around tables between guests.
* Remove used tableware between courses and provide tableware for next course.
* Locate items requested by guests.
* Scrape and stack dirty dishes and carry dishes and other tableware to kitchens for cleaning.
* Take soiled tableware to the designated area, and unload, sort and stack silverware, dishes, and glassware for cleaning.
* Perform serving, cleaning, or stocking duties to facilitate customer service.
* Carry food, dishes, trays, or silverware from kitchens or supply areas to serving counters.
* Clean up spilled food or drink or broken dishes and remove trash.
* Serve food to guests when servers need assistance.
* Maintain adequate supplies of items such as clean linens, silverware, glassware, dishes, or trays.
* Clean and polish counters, shelves, walls, furniture, or equipment in food service areas or other areas of the restaurant, and mop or vacuum floors.
* Fill beverage or ice dispensers.
* Stock cabinets or serving areas with condiments and refill condiment containers.
* Communicate with server and host or hostess to expedite efficient seating, table utilization, and customer service.
* Respond appropriately to guest requests and communicate guest requests to server as needed.
* Obtain service area assignment at the beginning of each shift.
* Inspect assigned restroom every 30 minutes, and clean as needed.
* Attend all scheduled employee meetings and offers suggestions for improvement.
* Coordinate with and assist fellow employees to meet guests' needs and support the operation of the restaurant.
* Fill-in for fellow employees where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.