* Employee Referral and Retention Program now in effect! Bonus at 1, 3 & 6 months of service! *
$1,500.00 Sign On Bonus for Eligible New Hires
Who we are:
We CREATE the EXTROARDINARY
We create spectacular worlds that immerse, and inspire to connect you.
We don't perform magic, we create it with excellence.
Together we win.
Join our empire we are the largest gaming enterprise with 55+ properties.
JOB SUMMARYProvide friendly and efficient dining service to restaurant patrons to ensure a pleasurable dining experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
* Greet guests in a timely manner upon being seated.
* Place drink orders for guests while answering questions about food/menu options.
* Monitor guest needs for drink refills, ordering questions, condiment requests
* Assist with clearing tables and transporting dishes in addition to cleaning and stocking work areas and tables.
* Rolling silverware and other side work.
* Assist bussers as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Strong verbal communication skills.
* Experience using basic cleaning supplies (broom, dust pan, spray bottle & towel).
* Experience using and cleaning cocktail trays, bus carts, glass & silverware racks, coffee and iced tea makers, juice dispensers, soda dispensers, soda Bag-in-Box system, sharp knives, lemon slicer.
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid state gaming license.
* High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
* Ability to stand for long periods of time.
* Repetitive lifting of up to 15 lbs.
* Frequent pushing, pulling, bending and walking.
* Work area is subject to variable temperatures.
* May be subject to smoking environment and moderate noise.
* Competitive Pay
* Paid Time Off
* Direct Deposit
* 401K Retirement Plan (No Vesting Period)
* Voluntary Health, Life and Disability Plans
* Employer Paid Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability
* Team Member Celebrations
* Team Member Discounts
* Free Parking For All Team Members
* Promote From Within Culture
* Fun Team Environment
Pay Rate: $9.30-$11.30/hour DOE
Don't want to drive to Black Hawk? Check out these flexible casino bus routes at or
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Caesars Entertainment is the world's most geographically diversified casino-entertainment Company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown into a family of affiliated resort casinos on four continents. Caesars-affiliated casino resorts operate primarily under the Harrah's®, Caesars® and Horseshoe® brand names. Affiliates of Caesars also own the World Series of Poker® and the London Clubs International family of casinos. The Caesars Entertainment family's success is a result of an unblinking focus of building loyalty and value with guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars and its affiliates are committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognize the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment.Team members of the Caesars family of resort casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We take great pride in living our values Integrity, Service with Passion, Celebrating Success, Diversity, Caring Culture, and Ownership every day. Our mission "We inspire grown-ups to play" fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding career. If you have the desire to create memorable experiences, personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team member every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique career opportunities.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.