At ACV Auctions, you have an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and dynamic technology companies in the Northeast. ACV is taking the world of physical auctions for the transacting of used cars through digital transformation through its data-driven online marketplace. The used car market is more than twice the size of the new car market with a $180B TAM in the US alone. With a workforce of 1,500 employees across the country, ACV has created a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. The company has raised over $350M of capital at a recent valuation of over $1.5B, and offers the opportunity to help build a large global technology business.
We are currently looking to fill 3 positions for the schedule of 12:30pm-9:00pm EST
This position will train and work remotely. All interviews will take place virtually.
Who we are looking for:
Our Concierge Account Managers play a key role in growing business with the country's largest buyers and sellers. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience working as part of a team both inside and outside of ACV Auctions. They'll both onboard, grow and match buyers and sellers up to opportunities in our marketplace. These teammates have the ability to not only generate and make sense of data, but to also communicate what it means, as well as balancing professionalism and fun at all times. They'll be trusted to be the daily face of ACV to this account base and function with elements of an account manager.
What you will do:
* Stay in close contact with an established list of current customers via phone, email, text and in person.
* Maintain and grow selling and buying wallet share with current and growing account base.
* Whiteglove onboarding of accounts, including coordinating with outside sales.
* Maintain sell-through (for selling) and success-rate (for buyers) by ensuring deals are closed each day.
* Quarterback issues that occur within your customer base and work inter-departmentally to solve.
* Meet or exceed SLA's to issue resolution.
* Help communicate inventory from sellers to the appropriate account managers and concierge account managers.
* Become a trusted advisor to our customers while working to keep them listing/selling, bidding/buying cars with ACV.
* Meet or exceed all sales quotas in assigned account base.
* Record relevant information within Salesforce.
* Maintain regular communication with ACV's leadership team, and communicate client needs across operational departments.
* Act as an internal advocate for the operational and product needs of our largest buyers and sellers.
* Qualify opportunities for product integration including buying and selling APIs.
* Recognize and pitch cross-sale opportunities when applicable.
* Monitor all auctions and recognize the opportunity to dealmake and close a deal.
What you will need:
* Ability to travel to client meetings and conferences an average of 10% of the year.
* A reliable self-starter attitude who is capable of thriving in an entrepreneurial environment.
* The desire to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done; doing whatever it takes to delight a customer while still getting the job done.
* Bachelors degree preferred.
* 2-year telesales experience in a B to B environment as well as automotive retail or outside sales experience required.
* 1 year experience working for ACV strongly preferred.
* Call center experience or relevant experience selling is a plus.
* Direct selling of commodity / non-commodity products and services or consultative sales background will also be considered.
* Team Player and adaptable.
* A history of winning awards for being awesome in some way.
* Excellent communication skills and organizational skills.
* Strong skills in Microsoft Excel.
* A sense of urgency and self-motivation.
What we will offer:
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Upbeat innovated culture
* Eligibility for StartUpNY (NYS income tax exemption)
* Professional training opportunities
Hiring is contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.