Welcome to sbe! A global tribe of individuals, partners and progressives, devoted to creating extraordinary experiences for our community throughout our proprietary brands - we are sbe.
C3 by sbe is a cutting edge food and beverage platform consisting of an array of limited service culinary brands. C3 is focused on disrupting the food & beverage industry by capitalizing on rapidly evolving customer preferences such as food halls, ghost kitchens and mobile delivery.
Visionaries at the forefront of hospitality, cuisine, design, residences and entertainment, our lifestyle moments are forged with highly-curated and passionate service. We are committed to authenticity, sophistication, mastery and innovation.
Our stage is the world. Our time is now.
With this in mind, we foster a family environment built on values that describe our lifestyle, experiences and how we see the world. When you have a tribe such as ours and place it in and around the collection of accommodations, restaurants, nightlife and retail, you create a force that cannot be replicated by anyone else. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Kitchen Lead - EllaMia (Sacramento, Palo Alto, Chicago, Seattle)
If you love growing a team and creating extraordinary customer experiences, come work at EllaMia / C3 by sbe . We're looking for passionate and ambitious individuals to assit in leading operations in Sacramento, CA - Palo Alto, CA - Seattle, WA - Chicago, IL.
The Kitchen Lead is an entry-level supervisor/manager position in our restaurants. The Kitchen Lead contributes to the restaurant's success through hands-on involvement in the day-to-day restaurant operations. The Kitchen Lead effectively leads a shift to ensure restaurant operational excellence and is responsible for assigning work, overseeing guest service, cash handling, food preparations and opening/closing procedures of the restaurant with or without a member of the management team present.
* Monitors and supervises day-to-day and shift-by-shift restaurant operations.
* Creates a team environment that delivers outstanding operations performance and guest service every day.
* Leads team members to drive the execution of Company culture and standards.
* Ensures compliance with Company's cash handling, safety/security and Team Member Handbook policies and procedures.
* Ensures safe and sanitary practices regarding all aspects of food handling, preparation, serving and storage.
* Maintains a safe work environment and ensures adherence to all safety standards and procedures.
* Leads a shift by ensuring team members are prepared for the day, delegating duties and assigning specific tasks.
* Cross-trains in all other BOH positions and provides support to those work stations as needed
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Current Servsafe certificate.
* Must have excellent time management and organizational skills.
* Must be detail oriented, and passionate about teaching others.
* Ability to work up to an 8 hour day or more while on your feet.
* Climbing, reaching, walking, sitting, grasping, repetitive motions, visual acuity, and hearing.
* Able to bend and lift up to 50lbs.
* Represent the brand by maintaining a professional appearance.
* 1-2 years of restaurant management experience.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
* Must have the ability to speak, read, write, and interpret business documents in the English language. This position requires a minimum of conversational Spanish. Bi-lingual in the Spanish language preferred (If applicable).
* Covid-19 Precautions-This position will be based in the restaurant. Personal protective equipment is always required, as well as adhering to CDC guidelines, following social distancing guidelines, and health and safety measures of hand sanitizing and cleaning procedures.
* Must be able to provide documentation that shows you are authorized to work in the United States.
* Minimum age requirements may apply depending on concept.
The physical demands for this position are standing, walking, bending, lifting, and moving on an ongoing basis during working hours in a fast paced environment. The physical requirements can be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
Candidates understand that the business concept is based on a hospitality and lifestyle brand, which includes the service of food and alcoholic beverages. Candidates acknowledge and understand that accepting employment with the Company, may require presence at a venue, which may include exposure to the following: smoke from cigarettes and cigars; loud music and other sounds; individuals under the influence of alcohol; women and men in sexy and/or sexually provocative clothing.
We have a policy of zero tolerance for harassment or discrimination by any employee, vendor or guest. Nothing herein shall prevent or discourage an employee from notifying the Company if they are exposed to conduct of any type which makes them feel uncomfortable when performing their job duties.
This job description has been approved by the Company. Please note this job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature, level and expectation of the work to be performed. It is not designed to cover a complete list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or activities associated with this position, as they may change at any time, with or without notice.