Providing an exceptional customer experience is a cornerstone of the Subway brand values. The Senior Manager of Operational Technology & Implementation is responsible for the strategic alignment, communication, and implementation of technology & innovate solutions across the North America system to protect the brand and improve overall guest experience. Partners with various leaders/functions in setting the direction of restaurant operations technology to support efforts through the selection and sequencing of initiatives, and ongoing development of a technology support network. Identifies business processes and behavior changes needed for implementation and aligned strategy for change management throughout operations. Ensures field technology is aligned with strategic initiatives and business priorities. Drives the improvement of operational technology systems and processes to ensure agility and profitability based on business needs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* In partnership with the Sr. Director of Operations to develop and ensure all technology projects are on the annual business plan and integrated plan, inclusive of operational technology strategies to achieve an ideal user experience
* Leads the cross functional technology initiatives to ensure operational priorities are identified, validated, optimize and communicate to field teams and various stakeholders
* Lead the cross functional integrated calendar of technology initiatives and providing complexity rating of restaurant level execution and adoption
* Closely work with marketing and digital departments on campaign activation elements related to in-restaurant and digital technology
* Responsible for ensuring all technology communications are communicated at appropriate time, proper cadence, and review of training materials related to in restaurant and digital technology
* Identify areas of improvement in the UI and UX for in restaurant operators as well as guest facing elements working with cross functional teams
The successful candidate will have:
* Bachelor's degree in Business or comparable discipline.
* 7+ years of overall experience in the restaurant operations and high understanding of restaurant systems and technology .
Experience necessary for effective job performance:
* Have current, working knowledge of the foodservice industry
* Have experience working with Restaurant Technology platforms such as POS, Labor Scheduling Tools, and Back of House
* Have relentless drive to improve processes and procedures
* Always operate with a sense of urgency
* Have excellent written and verbal communication
* Highly detail-orientated and hands-on
* Have a high comfort level of navigating emerging channels both within and outside of the technology space to identify how they can benefit the Subway system
Note: We sincerely appreciate your interest! Due to the heavy volume of applications we receive only those candidates selected for further employment screening will be contacted by our office. No phone calls, please. Sorry, no relocation can be provided.