* Greet guests in a friendly and timely manner once the guest has been seated.
* Give a menu and dessert presentation at each assigned table, including highlights and theme of the menu.
* Accurately take guest(s) order and enter orders using the micros system.
* Answer guest questions regarding food items, beverages, special promotions, etc.
* Make sure meals/entrees are complete and delivered to guests in a timely manner.
* Provide service throughout the guests dining experience.
* Place all beverage orders through the bartenders.
* Make sure all final tabs are correct before presenting the check to the guest.
* Complete side work duties as assigned.
* Open bottled wine for guests.
* Bus and set tables, as needed. Perform set up and breakdown of various stations (i.e., deli, dessert, coffee, espresso).
* Assist with orders to go, as needed.
* Seat guests and help with answering phones as business demands.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Ability to prevent and resolve guest complaints.
* Assist other restaurant personnel with tasks when necessary.
* Past experience preferred but not necessary.
* Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
* Must have the ability to stand/walk throughout the duration of the shift for up to 8 hours.
* Excellent guest service skills.
* Must have a strong attention to detail.
* Available to work a flexible shift, including weekends and holidays.
* Food Handler Certification required.