Add this link to your browser to preview "A place that can take your career anyplace"
Founded in 2008, Legends is a premium experiences company with more than 1,500 full-time and 30,000 seasonal team members globally. Legends has six divisions operating worldwide - Global Planning, Global Sales, Hospitality, Global Partnerships, Global Merchandise, and Global Technology Solutions - offering clients and partners a 360-degree service solution platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment.
Illuminarium Experiences is a digitally delivered, global experiential entertainment brand. Illuminarium creates, produces, markets, and manages immersive entertainment spectacles that are presented in custom-designed venues called "Illuminariums". What museums are to art, cinemas to movies and concert halls to music, Illuminariums are to experiential entertainment. With venues of approximately 25,000 square feet and 20+ foot high ceilings, Illuminarium finds existing real estate and then custom designs the interiors, installing state of the art projection and sound systems. The result: Illuminariums become reprogrammable immersive theaters that surround visitors in a sensory space of 360x360 sight, sound and scale unlike any other.
As a Guest Service Ambassador at Illuminarium Atlanta, you are responsible for delivering the ultimate experience for our guests. The Guest Service Ambassador provides guidance to guests and assures the safety of all within the theater footprint. Primary responsibilities include admissions operations, educational support, and observance of capacity and safety levels within the theaters. At Illuminarium, we strive to democratize experiences and thus our team members need to be alert and observant, making every guest feel welcome and appreciated.
* Knowledge of and adherence to the Standard Operating Procedures
* Provide a welcoming and exciting environment while validating tickets as guests enter the attraction
* Engage with guests while monitoring traffic flow and provide direction and crowd control as necessary
* Maintain knowledge of content related facts and figures to engage with guests in an informed and educated manner
* Ensure proficient and up to date knowledge of Illuminarium Atlanta products, promotions and services
* Promote revenue generating opportunities that add value to the guest experience, advise guests of all offerings within the Experience including Retail and Food and Beverage
* Be savvy in determining how/when to engage guests
* Maintain a clean and attractive work area, monitoring the safety of our guests and company assets and addressing any issues
* Perform other related duties, tasks, and responsibilities as required
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* All applicants must be at least 18 years of age
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Minimum of 1 years Guest Service experience in a high-volume environment
* Ability to stand long hours as this role is a roaming role within the Experience
* Ability to lift and transport items weighing 10-20 pounds, occasionally 30 pounds
* Must have sufficient mobility to perform assigned tasks including: constant reaching, bending, pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time
* Ability to retain detailed information to enhance the guest experience in the theater spaces
* Must be observant and have a positive, friendly and outgoing persona, capable of guiding guests
* Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills; must communicate to guests in a professional manner, providing service recovery to guests who have issues or complaints
* Must be commercially focused with attention to detail, flexibility in daily tasks, and a problem solver
* Ability to communicate effectively with management, colleagues and guests, bi-lingual skills are preferred
* Must be flexible to work extended hours including late nights, weekends and holidays
* Practice safe work habits, follow all safety policies and procedures and regulations including but not limited to Legends' COVID Preparedness Plan and Standard Operating Procedures, complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
* Follow and encourage your team to follow all safety policies and procedures, looking for and reporting any unsafe work conditions, and complete company-wide safety training and any additional job specific safety training.
* Report all safety incidents (injuries and illnesses) into the company's risk management system (Origami Risk) on the same day that the safety incident has been reported to you.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.