DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Inspire and mentor all team members to reach their full potential. Develop bench strength for all positions within your assigned area of responsibility, ensuring upward mobility for high performing team members and
managers. Partner with General Manager to develop training plans for high performing associates.
* Maintain a professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, food quality and presentation
standards, and grooming standards.
* Ensure that all HACCP related initiatives are being followed daily. Partner with General Manager when action
must be taken. Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen
and dining areas.
* Maintain an acceptable food cost percentage by completing accurate food and beverage orders.
* Communicate daily sales and productivity goals to team. Review financial information with General Manager.
All managers are required to know the cost and budget goals.
* Must have a thorough understanding of all hardware and software systems that are used in your role. This
includes inventory, purchasing, forecasting, scheduling, time keeping, email, and electronic filing systems.
* Demonstrate the ability to adapt and adjust readily to fast-moving, ever-changing circumstances, and utilize
problem-solving skills and resourcefulness to solve situations.
* Exhibit efficiency in completing job requirements, working with a sense of urgency, consolidating tasks, delegating,
and empowering others while managing their efforts.
* Be a role model and provide accessibility to all management and staff for open communication, leadership, direction,
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATIONS:
* Bachelor of Science degree in hotel/restaurant management is desirable. A combination of practical experience and education will be considered as an alternative.
* Proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, record-keeping, and preparation of reports.
* Obtain and maintain current ServSafe Food Manager's Certification within six months of hire/promotion.
* Ability to work various shifts in a 7/365 team oriented environment
* Excellent customer service skills and an ability to communicate effectively
* Self-starter able to prioritize and handle various tasks simultaneously
* Proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: food planning and preparation, purchasing,
sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, recordkeeping, and
preparation of reports.
* Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. perform essential job functions such as standing, bending, reaching, climbing on ladder, and walking long distances.
* Standing for long periods of time and the ability to work in environment with varying temperatures.