Host, Midwood Smokehouse - Ballantyne
Starting at ($9.00 + $12.00 per hour + tips)
Midwood Smokehouse is currently looking to add a Host to our restaurant. We pride ourselves as being consistently rated as Charlottes best BBQ restaurant. Our team strives to deliver warm and welcoming visits to every guest that walks through the front door. As a Host/Hostess, you will act as the guests first and last impression of our team. You will set the stone of their experience and manage reservation / seating guests.
Why Join Our Team?
We appreciate great talent and reward our team members accordingly. As a Host/Hostess at Midwood Smokehouse you will:
* Have substantial earnings potential
* Be offered fun incentives
* A 50% restaurant discount at all our FS Food Group concepts
* Real path to management most shift managers are promoted from within
* Flexible scheduling
Daily Responsibilities Include:
* Happily welcome and greet guests upon arrival
* Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know youre there to personally take care of them
* Make reservations for our guests and manage wait list technology
* Know regulars by name (know their preferences and needs)
* Reset tables to our standards before showing guests to their table
* Thank guests as they leave and invite them to return
We Are Looking for Someone Who:
* Has guest service experience
* Is able to stay calm in high pressure situations
* Has a warm and welcoming personality
* Has excellent communication skills
* Has a working knowledge of computers (knowledge of reservation systems)
* Is able to stand for long periods of time
* Can lift up to 25 pounds
* Is a team player and a problem solver
* Thrives in a constantly changing environment
FS Food Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Disclaimer: The above job description is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the position, nor should it be construed as a contract. As with all positions at FS Food Group, employment is at will or voluntary on both the part of the employee or employer. This means employment can be terminated by either party with or without notice and/or with or without cause.