Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission of making vacation rental easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
As the new Senior Manager of Workforce Management you will lead high-level strategy creation through day-to-day service level performance management for the Customer Experience team through capacity planning, forecasting, scheduling and staffing. You love fast-paced high growth environments and jump at the chance of building strong, sustainable workforce management and optimization foundations around people, processes and products to enable customer facing teams to deliver hospitality at scale. This is a new function at Evolve and you'll have the support to bring lessons learned to build, select tools and implement processes that will make our Customer Experience organization hum.
You'll be joining a high growth culture, while having the support of a larger, well funded company-we've raised over $125M in investment capital from world-class investors like T. Rowe Price, Allen & Company, and Annox Capital.
What you'll do
* Set a comprehensive Workforce Management strategy for the Customer Experience team - Guest and Owner facing - to optimize Evolver, Guest and Owner experiences in partnership with Finance and People teams
* Partner with CX Leadership and Finance teams to create a robust headcount modeling process with historical and up-to-date inputs and demand drivers
* Execute thoughtful and seamless integration between teammate engagement and performance metrics, team occupancy, scheduling and staffing
* Drive improvement in the accuracy, quality and efficiency of workforce management by building people, process and technology solutions
* Maintain day-to-day staff service level performance by monitoring volume, adjusting and reallocating resources as necessary
* Be the Customer Experience team lead in staffing optimization including planning for off-line activities to support operations needs (i.e., training, one-on-ones, and meetings)
* Build and maintain a best-in-class workforce management team by providing coaching, professional development and leadership support for teammates in their roles
What makes you a great fit
* An established Customer Experience workforce management leader with 5+ years of experience in a high growth environment
* Passionate about creating an inclusive, engaged, high-performing and connected team environment and dedicated to delivering best-in-class hospitality
* Proficient with spreadsheet tools in order to create impactful data supported insights
* A leader that can build a strategic vision and generate buy-in through influential storytelling
* Experience selecting, implementing and optimizing customer experience and workforce management technology
* Ability to multitask, collaborate, and prioritize in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
* An optimistic, high-energy problem solver who pursues sustainable long-term solutions
* Self-motivated - you don't look for direction, you make it happen
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in September for our in office and hybrid options.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
* Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
* Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
* Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
* Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
* 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
* PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
* Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there's more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our salary range is $100,000 - 130,000, depending on relevant experience. This role will also be eligible to receive a variable annual bonus based on both company and individual performance.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It's easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we're headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
* Earn It
* Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
* Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
* Embrace Change
* Stay Hungry & Humble
* Be Efficient
* Take Risks
* Learn Every Day
* Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.