The League Kitchen & Tavern is Austin owned and operated by Tc4 & Co Hospitality, dedicated to "Hard Work, High Standards and Notable Hospitality." Led by partners, Tony Ciola and Creed Ford IV, Tc4 was founded in 2011 with the opening of their first concept The League Kitchen & Tavern. Together, Tc4 owns and operates multiple Award-Winning restaurants in the Austin area, including Tony C's Beer Garden, Mighty Fine Burgers, and Tony C's New York Style Pizza.
The League Kitchen & Tavern stands as an homage to the 1920's Prohibition era. A photo of the Anti-Saloon League spans the walls along with pictures of history - old sports photos and historic photos of the founders' families. The photos and mural enhance the motif of the vintage, speakeasy inspired eatery. The kitchen offers an eclectic mix of traditional and modern American cuisine, chef-inspired features, and weekly specials.
The tavern boasts a cocktail menu that takes guests on a stroll through history, featuring Vintage cocktails like the Moscow Mule, served in authentic copper mugs, craft cocktails made with fresh ingredients, an extensive selection of fine spirits, personally selected wines and a special "Stache" menu with the founders' favorite libations.
We are looking for people who love the extraordinary, not the ordinary. When you join us at The League and TC4 & Co, you have the unique opportunity to help build a company and be heard and appreciated by hard working owners and a dedicated support team. This is not your average place, but rather a company that is creating a path of success for its brands and people.Requirements
The RIGHT person needs the following experience and qualities
- Prior General Management Experience
- General Management Experience must be in a high volume full service restaurant with full bar
- Computer knowledge (Excel, Windows, POS, etc.)
- Results driven, trustworthy and team oriented
- Must be passionate about the restaurant industry and focused on operational excellence
- Able to stand for 10 hours and lift 25 lbs.
Egual Oppurtunity Employer
Pre-Employment Screening Required Post Offer.Benefits
- Amazing Growth Potential and Career Advancement
- Competitive salary
- Awesome Work Environment
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- Life Insurance
- Quarterly & Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Paid Vacation