DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for bank and daily small cash change.
* Ensure that all beverage are prepared to maintain the quality standards consistently at all times as mandated by TOG Corporate Operations, TOG Director of Operations and General Manager.
* Prepares and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with our standardized drink recipes.
* Learn names and personally recognize regulars.
* Record drink orders accurately and immediately after receipt into Point of Sale.
* Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make change (if applicable).
* Wash and sterilize glassware.
* Prepare garnishes for drinks and replenish snacks for bar patrons.
* Maintains bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of beverages.
* Clear and reset tables in bar area.
* Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies.
* Present drink menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding beverages.
* Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas.
* Receive and serve food orders to guests seated at the bar and servers.
* Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to restaurant manager.
* Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
* Perform blind cash drop in safe at the end of shift.
* Demonstrate proficient food knowledge.
* Demonstrate proficient beverage knowledge (Liquor, Wine, and Beer).
* Assist other FOH staff to perform setting up restaurant, cleaning restaurant, bussing tables, running food, taking food orders, making cocktails, serving guests, assisting host staff and opening and serving wine, when needed.
* Perform all duties while following all health department sanitation requirements.
* Demonstrate a positive example and no consumption of alcoholic beverages while working.