The House Attendant Lead serves as a primary point of contact for questions and/or complex problems in partnership with Housekeeping leadership. This role also performs the responsibilities of a House Attendant to include cleaning and maintaining the appearance of the public areas of the hotel deep cleaning of assigned areas setting-up and maintaining complimentary hotel lobby functions including the coffee service and nightly concierge events cleaning and setting-up meeting room functions delivering service items to guest rooms upon requests from the front desk and driving shuttle van when needed (property specific).
* High School diploma or equivalent and at least 1 year of experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
* Must have a valid driver license for the applicable State and an acceptable MVR (Motor Vehicle Driving record (property specific-driving).
* Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
* Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
* Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
* Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
* Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
* Clean/Buff floors daily according to hotel standards.
* Shampoo carpets in the public areas according to hotel standards.
* Shampoo furniture as needed according to hotel standards.
* Clean Public restrooms and ensure maintenance on a regular basis/ as needed throughout the shift
* Handle all requests for luggage assistance at check in/our in a friendly efficient and courteous manner.
* Practice safe work habits to ensure safety to guests fellow associates and self.
* Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to Aimbridge Hospitality standards.
* At the end of the shift turn in all keys and assignment sheets to the Housekeeping or Front Office.
* Complete daily assignment check list and submit to supervisor at the end of the day.
* Perform other tasks/jobs as assigned by the supervisor or manager.
Our hotel is conveniently located near the intersection of I-35 and I-635, IBM, AT&T, UPS, Home Depot, McKesson and Schneider Electric, and only minutes from Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport and Love Field Airport. Our North Dallas location places guests in the perfect location for shopping at the Galleria Shopping Mall, sightseeing in downtown Dallas, or attending conferences in the Medical/Market Center area. Business travel is our specialty at our hotel near Love Field and DFW airports and we strive to make working away from home as comfortable as possible. Guests will love our spacious guest rooms with a large well-lit desk, ergonomic chair, microwave/refrigerators in all rooms and free high speed internet access. If guests are hosting a meeting or event in the Dallas area, we offer two meeting rooms for any occasion or setup.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
* Term Life and AD&D Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program
* 401k Retirement Plan