What's the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What's more, you are part of an extraordinary company - one that's investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don't just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.
The following essential functions are the fundamental job duties of the position to be completed with or without appropriate reasonable accommodation.
* Maintain kitchen and dish room area in a clean, safe, and sanitary condition at alltimes.
* Provide a high level of customer service and promote a restaurant style diningatmosphere.Work closely with the Executive Chef and/or Executive Director to keep residentssatisfied with food and dining programs.
* Adhere to cleaning schedules as assigned.
* Wash and store all dishes and equipment in accordance with policy andprocedures.
* Keep kitchen floors clean (sweeps and mops) and trash emptied.
* Maintain dish machine after each meal by thoroughly cleaning and maintainingtemperature logs.
* Assist with the transportation and proper storage of food and supplies.
* Complete assigned food preparation as required.
* Adhere to standard food safety practices.
* Assist cooks and wait staff as requested.
* Assist with preparation and execution of special events, banquets, and theme meals.
* Attend pre-meal stand up in kitchen prior to meal service.
* May perform other duties as assigned.
* Build positive and strong relationships with employees, coworkers and residents.
* Focused and dedicated to provide excellent customer service.
* Demonstrate a positive can-do attitude.
* Able to handle multiple jobs and priorities.
* Accept and effectively follow direction from superiors or other experienced staff.
* Share job knowledge or resident information with others as needed.
* Give and welcome feedback.
* Must abide by company uniform policy.
* Must demonstrate high standards of ethics and personal accountability.