With a nod to turn of the century American soda fountain culture, Poka Lola Social Club reinvents the every-man's cocktail bar. The bar is a place at once to open your palette or to enjoy your favorite standby. Specialty sodas using locally sourced seasonal ingredients are bottled on site for use in crafted cocktails, to enjoy on their own, or to take home.
The career opportunities that come with joining our team are endless. As part of Sage Restaurant Group, we focus on building independent restaurants and lounges bordering our hotels in prime locations. We connect with the people that live and work in the communities we serve by providing highly designed, innovative, locally-focused food and beverage experiences. We are a growing company with concepts nationwide.
Come be a part of our fantastic team at Poka Lola Social Club!
Keep all bar/lounge equipment and supplies at the proper level throughout all hours of operation in order to ensure proper service to all guests.
* Ensure that all bar areas are set up properly for lounge opening.
* Maintain the bar and lounge areas in a neat and orderly condition at all times.
* Assist bartenders in constantly checking the bar for condition of ashtrays, cocktail napkins, empty glasses, cleanliness, etc.
* Replenish ice as needed/requested.
* Ensure all bartenders have sufficient supplies throughout shift.
* Assist bartenders and cocktail servers as outlined on activity schedule or as required.
* Operate glasswashers as necessary, putting clean glassware in its place, checking often to ensure that there is enough on hand.
* Sweep and mop behind all bar areas at the end of every shift, removing, cleaning and replacing matting each time.
Cleaning and stocking experienced preferred.
* Must have minimal hearing.
* Must have good vision.
* Must be able to see items and area to stock, clean and use proper supplies.
* Must have good speech skills.
* Must have good literacy and comprehension to identify proper stock items and record usage.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Repeated bending, pushing, pulling and lifting -up to 35 lbs. required.
* Ability to identify proper supplies.
* Repeated lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying up to 50 lbs. -cases of liquor, glasses, trash, cans, mopping and sweeping. Bending/kneeling required to clean and stock bar areas.
* Ability to mop and sweep, lift items above head to stock and bend to pick up items.
* Continuous standing, in order to stock and clean bar and lounge areas.
Physically strenuous -prolonged standing, walking, lifting and carrying throughout entire shift
Benefits for Part-Time, Hourly Roles Include:
▪ Supplemental Pay: Tips
▪ Eligible to participate in the Company's 401(k) program with employer matching
▪ Great discounts on Hotels, Restaurants, and much, more.
▪ Eligible to participate in the Employee Referral Bonus Program. Up to $1,000 per referral.
Position Type: Regular Part-Time
Property : The Maven
Outlet: Poka Lola
Category: Restaurant Operations
Max: USD $12.75/Hr.
Tipped Position: Yes
Address : 1850 Wazee St
City : Denver
State : Colorado
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability