Our client, located in metro Atlanta, is looking for an outstanding Director of Accounts Payable to join their team. In this role you will be responsible for full cycle, end to end, Accounts Payable activities. You will lead a project to standardize A/P processes and integrate/design/redesign systems. Additional needed experience would include:
- A/P system integration, design/redesign, implementation
- International experience
- Multi-unit or multi-division experience
Primary Responsibilites :
- Responsible for the management of the full cycle Accounts Payable processes
- Ensure the adherence to all internal control guidelines and regulations (internal/external) including SOX level controls and appropriate controls testing for both internal and external auditors
- Implement system design/redesign/implementation, workflow standardization/integration across multiple business units.
- Oversee the timely completion of balance sheet reconciliations, reporting, etc.
- Serve as the ambassador between IT and accounts payable to address technical issues, maintenance, and enhancements.
- Maintain outstanding relationships with 3rd party partners.
- Ensure all processes are executed timely and consistently.
- Identify opportunities can that leverage automation and technology
- 7-10 years high volume accounts payable experience in Manager role or higher
- Multi-brand, global, public company experience
- Bachelors' Degree - Business related field (Accounting Degree preferred)
- Oracle "Cloud" experience
- System migration/implementation experience
- System Process and controls knowledge
- Outstanding communication skills - written and oral
- Ability to work in Excel and Word