With limited supervision, manage the scope, schedule, budget, and quality projects for individual contributors and supervisors. Drives delivery within the team. Creates long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines, and allocating resources. Delegates tasks on the project to team members best positioned to complete them. Engage within the team to ensure deliverables are met and effective decisions are made for project progression, with support from senior members of the team as needed. Manages dependencies across project tasks.
· Own all aspects of projects, to deliver approved business functionality to Sysco.
· Define and execute on project scope, approach, assumptions, dependencies, risk, and budget.
· Coordinate with all stakeholders and dependent projects to develop detailed project schedules.
· Perform tasks on approved projects through the lifecycle, including change requests, issue management, risk management, and status reporting.
· Manage the project budget, including purchases and contracts, and monthly spend and resource forecasting.
· Facilitate purchase requisitions and onboard third-party resources to specific projects.
· Address remediation of low-risks, issues or requests for scope change. Recognize the different level of risks and engage a senior team member, when needed.
· Occasionally develop and deliver presentations.
· Apply new techniques and methodologies or adapt existing techniques and methodologies to solve project-related issues.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 3 years of project management experience in a project management role.
· Experience with project management tools and methodology.
· CAPM/PMP, Prince 2 or similar certification.
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project and Smartsheets.
· Experience with Agile Methodology or CSM certification preferred.
· Demonstrated understanding of project financials and measure of performance.
· Experience presenting to or facilitating group trainings of all sizes and management levels.