We're here to ignite & inspire positive energy for positive change & our philosophy is simple: BE A COACH!
Compassionate. Optimistic. Ambitious. Curious & Humble.
- Clearly own 40-50 influential accounts (see KPI's section for the definition of "Influential Accounts") in their designated area and ensure we are driving growth & development with these customers. These accounts should be clearly articulated by the ASMs manager. Roughly 75% of an ASM's time should be dedicated to focusing on these accounts. The list of influential accounts should be reviewed and adjusted as needed at least once per quarter, but as frequently as monthly, pending on needs of the area, promotional schedules, new product launches, new retailer launches, and seasonal selling patterns!
- Managing and executing all sales tactics and initiatives assigned the ASM's manager in accordance with our Sales Goals & Budgets. This will include but not be limited to: Chain accounts, working with DSD distributor sales reps & independent accounts, in-store demos, merchandising & display building, route rides, local field marketing events, and distributor blitz's (both in-home region and external regions.)
- Responsible for winning at the account level and driving velocities to the best of your ability which includes aggressive demoing and building off-shelf displays at priority retailers at the direction of your Territory Sales Manager.
- Responsible for reporting directly to your Territory Sales Manager weekly regarding weekly goals, tactics, and initiatives assigned by your Territory Sales Manager. Your Territory Sales Manager is responsible for coordinating weekly 1 on 1 meetings to cover your goals & progress.
- Responsible for working with select Retail and Foodservice broker reps in the field as directed by your Territory Sales Manager.
- Training and managing your Part-time salespersons & PEP Squad members in your territory at the direction and support of your Territory Sales Manager & Field Marketing Director.
- Hosting weekly 1 on 1 calls with your Part-time salespersons and PEP Squad to cover goals & responsibilities. You are responsible for scheduling and sharing the weekly agenda & taking notes on these meetings to hold each other accountable.
- Participating in weekly full squad calls, and additional Sales Calls at the direction of your Territory Sales Manager.
ASM Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- The purpose of these KPIs is to provide clear & attainable metrics for our incredible ASM's & their Managers to work together on and share with our partners & crush as a team! These KPIs must be plugged into Lattice as OKR's that create their Quarterly Goals.
- Must have a clear list of 40 - 50 influential accounts assigned by their Manager! An influential account is an account that has the ability to sell a minimum of 10 cases per week across all SKUs.
- 100% of influential accounts must buy more than 10 cases per week. The ASM's Manager will be responsible for reporting the sales figures on a weekly basis!
- At least 50% of influential accounts must buy more than 15 cases per week.
- At least 25% of influential accounts must buy more than 20 cases per week.
- With these minimum requirements, each ASM is expected to sell in at least 2,500 cases per month.
- Each ASM must secure at least 3 displays of 100 cases or more per month.
- Each ASM must secure at least 5 displays of 50 cases or more per month. These must be completely separate displays from the 3 cases of 100+ display requirement.
- Each ASM must secure at least 10 displays of 25 cases or more per month. These must be completely separate displays from the 100+ & 50+ display requirements.
- Each ASM must secure at least 3 cooler placements per month.
- Each ASM must secure at least 10 rack or shipper placements per month.
- Each ASM must maintain relationships with at least 3 Sales Reps from our local DSD partner & be responsible for communicating, route riding & maintaining their accounts.
- Each ASM must do a minimum of 2 ride alongs per DSD rep per month, totaling a minimum of 6 Ride Alongs with their DSD partners monthly.
Comp and Benefits:
· Stock Option Package
· Full Benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
· 401K matching program
· Monthly Wellness Membership up to $100/month
· $75/month phone allowance
· Unlimited PTO