POSITION SUMMARY: Work closely with the restaurant level managers, crew, as well as the CEO to ensure overall goals and standards are being met in the areas of customer service, financial results, recruiting, training, and overall operations of the restaurants. The District Manager will focus on ensuring each restaurant operates to its fullest potential and is responsible for building and leading a team of top performers.
- Enforce company standard operating policies and procedures
- Oversee daily operations standards & financial performance of restaurants
- Assist in recruiting and training of new team members and in re-training of current staff when needed
- Assess talent and provide constructive feedback
- Assist in new menu, product, and marketing promotion roll-outs
- Provide overall leadership and direction to all restaurant employees and managers while positively coaching, counseling, and motivating staff to achieve the highest quality of service in all areas of the restaurants
- Counsel and discipline team members as necessary while resolving internal conflicts and improving team member performance issues in a constructive manner
- Respond positively and quickly to customer concerns and proactively identify potential areas of concern
- Ensure all employees are trained, motivated and empowered to deliver total customer satisfaction
- Prepare qualified employees for promotion to the next position and continually develop adequate numbers of managers to meet the objective of the business plan
- Maximizing financial performance and profit by managing cost of goods sold (COGS) and labor while increasing overall sales
- Enforce all federal, state, and local labor laws
- Uphold company food safety, food handling and sanitation requirements to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees
- Ability to develop people
- Ability to empower the restaurant teams to do what is right and to take care of the customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; capable of communicating effectively with customers and employees at all levels from hourly team members to the executive team
- Ability to travel frequently between restaurant locations
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proven track record of exceptional customer service
- Available approximately 50 hours per week; able to work flexible hours necessary to manage and operate the restaurants effectively, including weekends and closing shifts as needed.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum of 2-4 years' multi-unit restaurant management experience
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS
- Must have the ability/stamina to work a minimum of 50 hours a week.
- Ability to stand/walk for 10 hours per day.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
- Will frequently reach, feel, bend, stoop, carry, finely manipulate and key in data.
- Must be able to work in both warm and cool environments, indoors and outdoors.
- Must be able to tolerate higher levels of noise from music and customer traffic.
- Must be able to tolerate potential allergens peanut products, egg, dairy, gluten, soy, seafood and shellfish