ROOM ATTENDANT - NASHVILLE, TN
Rapidly expanding Lifestyle company BentoLiving is searching for a highly motivated, luxury-focused housekeeping/houseman team member for our unique property in Nashville, TN.
This person should have an understanding of the hotel business and display a true passion and dedication to service and excellence. Every employee will set the tone for the highest levels of guest service and satisfaction.YOU:
Role & Responsibilities
- Obsessed with excellence and providing outstanding customer service.
- Love working with people. You are collaborative, upbeat, and optimistic.
- Problem solver with a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves spirit.
- Exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and self-directed.
- Proactive and clear communicator.
- Eager to learn and grow your career with a dynamic group.
The room attendant team member's main goal is to ensure the cleanliness of guest rooms in accordance with our standards.
What We Look For:
- Clean and replenish guest bedroom and bathroom areas according to established standards.
- Remove trash from rooms
- Organize and stock cleaning cart and organize linen closets on floors assigned.
- Complete accurately, and in a timely manner, any assigned work.
- Maintain cleanliness levels in all areas of the hotel as a team player.
- Report any issues to the corresponding managers responsible.
Our team members are always representing our commitment to excellence including:
- 1+ year of working experience preferably in a customer facing role
- Some experience working in hospitality or customer service a plus
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Comfortable working in a startup environment
- A self-starter, who has the ability to work effectively both in a team environment as well as solo
- Must be available to work on evenings and weekends
- Quickly respond to problems and provide solutions
- Have critical eye for detail in all areas, such as cleanliness, maintenance issues, property and personnel appearance and customer service
- Represents the hotel as well as Bento Box as a brand ambassador, leading advocate and voice to the business community
- Lead by example - get your "hands dirty"
- Anticipate customer needs, and teach associates how to anticipate
- Demonstrate impeccable customer service in handling guest concerns
Job Type: Full-time Permanent Role
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR