The Marketing Administrative Assistant facilitates the efficient operation of the Marketing department by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks. This person will help with the flow of information for the repackaging project.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Coordinates and schedules meetings, and appointments for managers or supervisors.
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings.
- Keep the team informed and on schedule.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Develops and distributes materials related to marketing.
- Maintains a system for recording expenses.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems.
- Ability to work independently.
Education and Experience:
- Project management experience.
- Executive-level scheduling & communication.
- Two to three years of experience in an administrative role, promotional sales, customer service, or related field preferred.