ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation.
About the Position:
This position is responsible for providing support to the Shared Services Group, primarily Benefits Administration.
- Prepare and reconcile benefit reports;
- Interact with Benefit Carriers (Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Disability and Retirement);
- Research/resolve routine benefit enrollment issues;
- Analyze benefit data for discrepancies;
- Respond to employee benefit questions received by phone and e-mail;
- Review Dependent Audit Verification data;
- Assist with vendor maintenance (including general billing, employee inquiries, and resolution to all);
- Identify and take action to correct discrepancies;
- Meet and exceed departmental productivity and accuracy targets;
- Assist Payroll and Human Resources with on-boarding and off-boarding
- Other duties and projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to sit for up 8 hours per day;
- Ability to use, view and analyse information on a computer screen for up to 8 hours per day;
- Ability to communicate via telephone and e-mail without assistance;
- Manual dexterity required for data entry and/or other repetitive tasks.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Minimum 1year of Human Resources/Benefits experience, an asset;
- Working knowledge of ADP Workforce Now;
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Finance or other Business related degree preferred;
- Demonstrated expertise and advanced abilities with MS Excel;
- General knowledge of employee benefit plans;
- General knowledge of payroll processes;
You would also have:
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- A strong customer service focus, interpersonal and organizational abilities;
- An ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Demonstrated judgment, creativity, integrity and ability to problem solve;
- Strong communication skills written and verbal;
- Advanced computer skills including MS Word and MS Excel;
- An extreme attention to detail.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
'ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society'
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click Here to view the EEO is the Law poster
Click Here to view the FMLA Law poster
Click Here to view the EPPA Law Poster
Click Here to view the Pay Transparency Provision
Click Here to view company E-Verify Participation Poster