The Restaurant Cashier at Belse Plant Based Restaurant reports to the General Manager is responsible for accurately processing restaurant transactions, maintaining the balance of the cash drawer, and providing customer service to guests of the location.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates a register and handles cash and credit card transactions
- Greet and assists customers while anticipating their needs
- Count, organize, and balance cash drawer; fill out the cashier slip; and make deposits
- Adheres to cash handling policies and procedures
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Responsible for wiping down counters, tables and surface areas in the restaurant
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Previous cash handling experience preferred
- Basic math and counting skills required
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evening and weekends
- Must be able to take direction and delegate responsibilities
- Customer service/restaurant server experience preferred
- Experience with TABC/Food Handler certifications ideal
Boxer Property offers a full range of benefits including 401K and PTO after 90 days.
No calls or agencies please. Boxer Property will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.