USA - North Carolina - Raleigh
Join the Smart Care Equipment Solutions team as a Commercial Kitchen Service Technician . As a Service Technician , you will become a trusted advisor to your customers by consistently delivering innovative solutions to predict and prevent kitchen equipment failure, contributing to the success of thousands of restaurants, hotels, hospitals and other commercial customers.
We are offering a $1,000 SIGNING BONUS for this position- Contact us to learn more! Candidates that are new hires in this market are eligible for the signing bonus, re-hires are not eligible for a signing bonus.
What's in it For You:
- On-the-job training as well as ongoing training with the potential for advanced certifications
- Receive a company service vehicle, fuel card, tablet and cell phone for business use
- Comprehensive benefits program including paid holidays and vacation
- Independent work environment
- Take charge of your career through growth opportunities including advanced technician and management positions
What You Will Do:
- Partner with restaurant and hospitality managers to offer comprehensive service solutions for commercial cooking, refrigeration, warewashing, and other specialty food service equipment
- Demonstrate your mechanical aptitude, troubleshooting skills and ability to read diagrams and schematics
Work Location: Winston Salem, NC
- Ability to frequently kneel, bend, squat, push, pull, reach, and occasionally lift and carry up to 70 pounds
- Ability to work with moving mechanical parts, pressurized steam equipment, open flames, heated surfaces, liquids, and risk of electrical shock in damp, humid, or freezing conditions
- Ability to work on ladders, roofs, and in rare cases, high, precarious places
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 10 years of technical experience with refrigeration, appliance repair, kitchen equipment, HVAC, or relevant military service
- Valid driver's license and acceptable motor vehicle record
- Willingness and ability to be involved with the emergency on-call rotation that includes nights and weekends
- Availability for occasional overnight travel as assigned
- Immigration sponsorship not provided for this role
- Relevant technical training, licenses, and/or certifications (i.e. EPA, CFESA)
- Commercial refrigeration and/or commercial cooking equipment repair experience
- Self-motivated with the proven ability prioritize and work independently with minimal direct supervision
About Smart Care Equipment Solutions:
Join the industry's largest independent service company specializing in preventive and round-the-clock service and repairs for commercial cooking, refrigeration and warewashing equipment. The Smart Care Equipment Solutions team helps service customers across segments in the foodservice industry with scheduled maintenance programs and on-demand equipment repair 24/7/365. As part of the Smart Care team, you will help us partner with our customers to improve their operating efficiency and ensure that they meet the highest food safety and quality standards.
Smart Care Equipment Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities, as well as all other qualified individuals, are encouraged to apply.