Your career deserves... MORE OPPORTUNITIES
Paradies Lagardère is an award-winning and innovative Airport Concessionaire. We are looking for passionate individuals to fill our roles in a retail and dining environment that is diverse and inclusive. Our part-time and full-time opportunities will find you immersed in a rewarding environment in our award-winning concepts that have kept travelers coming back year after year.
Great Reasons to Work with Us
* Career advancement opportunities
* Fun Work Environment
* Medical Benefits
* Company Paid Time Off
* Premium pay for Worked Holidays
* 401K Program
* On-line Learning system
* Associate recognition Programs
* Merchandise and dining discounts
* Transportation and parking space assistance
How you can Make a Difference
* Working for Paradies Lagardère provides you with the opportunity to create a meaningful and positive impact on your community and the environment.
* As airport travel returns to normalcy in a post-COVID-19 world, our nationwide employees are upholding the highest safety and health standards to maintain a comfortable environment our customers can trust.
* Set and prepare tables for dining, including, but not limited to, folding napkins, cleaning and placing tableware, serving water, etc.
* Clear and sanitize tables and chairs immediately after guests leave, using approved methods and chemicals. Take dishware and glassware, etc. to appropriate areas for sorting and washing.
* Assist Server(s) and Bartender(s) with table service, including, but not limited to, serving beverages (where allowed), breads, etc.
* Support Food Runners, Hosts, Servers, Bartenders, and Expeditors when needed.
* Communicate with server and hostess to ensure efficient seating, table utilization and customer service.
* Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned work areas. Use correct cleaning chemicals, for designated items, and company provided personal protective equipment according to OSHA regulations.
* Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner.
* Keep designated service stations clean and well stocked.
* Whether working in an on-trend national brand, or an iconic concept from the local community, you will create and deliver first-class experiences for the traveling public.